This version includes a few new features:
- Being able to truncate/limit the title to (given) chars
- Being able to choose the date and the time format
- Being able to sort the feed items by title (instead of the default date/time)
- “Link to author” in widget form becomes “Link to the Plugin Homepage”
- The popup window showing on mouseover title is limited to 400 char
- Optimized function to retrieve feed and format list
- Changed error message when feed URL does not return the items list: if it has already worked before, it must be just a feed temporary issue and not a misformatted feed
- Fixed the plugin homepage URI in the readme.txt file
Now, for the users who wait for the ability to read and display images within the feed, please be patient it’ s a major change and I’m still working/thinking about it.
Any comment or remark please drop me a live via the contact form.
Wonder if these nerdy posts are related to my job, well, the answer is no. As a good friend once told me, "one never heals from programming!". It must be true in my case....