RSS Just Better plugin 0.3 released
By popular demand, I made it compatible with Atom (never thought so many people might have wanted Atom compatibility).
Also, improved error messages…ooops…
A new version of my plugin is now available via this page.
Demo of this plugin always available here.
= From the changelog 0.3 in the readme file =
- Made it fully compatible with Atom 1.0
- Added proper error messages for: empty, non-existing URLs and invalid/misformatted feeds content
- Added defaults for target and list (widget fields)
- Added instruction to hide Warnings from the xmlsimple_load_file function
- Fixed a bug which prevented proper display of description/summary with tags
Wonder if these nerdy posts are related to my job, well, the answer is no. As a good friend once told me, "one never heals from programming!". It must be true in my case....
TrackBack URL for this entry: